Current Open Positions
Before you apply
Bad Rhino Games is one of the first Triple-I game studios located in the heart of Kansas City. We’re focused on pioneering new trends for independent game studios and building a thriving team of artists, programmers, and game geeks. Our studio is formed by talented individuals in multiple disciplines from across the world. At Bad Rhino Games, we’re committed to strong ideas, passionate dedication, and persistent execution of every project we take on. We’re always looking for talented people to grow and build our studio while creating exceptional games for PC and Consoles. We want creative individuals who do more than just sit behind a desk. We set the bar high at our studio. If this sounds like you, click on any of the available positions above to apply.
Want to join our crash?
- Are you passionate and motivated in what you do?
- Do you enjoy thriving in creative environments?
- Are you always aiming for more and never settle for mediocre?
- Are you disciplined and committed to your work?
- And most of all, do you love making video games?
We’re always looking for new talent to join our team. Click on anyone of the available positions listed above for more details and the specific requirements you should possess before applying. There are a few things you should know up front. While we cultivate an environment of artists and programmers from various backgrounds and locations, it’s important that we all are able to communicate effectively. As the majority of us speak English, it’s important that you have a good understanding of and can speak fluent English. Secondly, since we operate primarily as a digital studio, it’s critical that you possess all the necessary production software and hardware, are capable of working remotely and sticking to a schedule, and possess personal discipline to complete the necessary work assigned to you.
What you’ll need
You’ll need to have the following equipment and experience in order to work on our projects:
- A development PC capable of running the latest version of Unreal Engine 4
- At least a 1TB hard-drive for project files
- Active internet connection
- ARTISTS: active licenses of Photoshop, Maya (no student licenses), and Substance Painter (optional).
- PROGRAMMERS: Unreal Editor, Visual Studio (Community Edition)
- Current/Active Portfolio (include links/examples when applying)
- Ability to commit at least 10 hours a week
- Unreal Editor Experience is a plus
- Substance Designer/Painter & ZBrush is a plus
- Experience in Game Development is a plus